- Login to your WordPress account and navigate to the Dashboard for the blog that you’d like to transfer to Blogger.
- Click on the Manage tab below the Blog name.
- Click on the Export link below the Manage tab.
- Download the WordPress WXR export file by clicking on Download Export File.
- Save this file to your local machine.
- Browse to that saved document with the form below and click Convert.
- Save this file to your local machine. This file will be the contents of your posts/comments from WordPress in a Blogger export file.
- Login to your Blogger or create a new user.
- Once logged in, click on the Create a Blog link from the user dashboard, and then click on the Import Blog Tool
- Follow the instructions and upload your Blogger export file when prompted.
- After completing the import wizard, you should have a set of imported posts from WordPress that you can now publish to Blogger. Have fun!
NOTE: This hosted application will only allow downloads smaller than 1MB.
- October 31, 2013 @ 15:02:44 [Current Revision] by admin
- October 31, 2013 @ 15:02:44 by admin