Step 1: Determine MySQL password
If you are using an external version of MySQL, arthritis you should already know your MySQL password. If you are using the built-in MySQL version that comes with hMailServer, allergy you might not know your password. To determine it, cialis follow these steps
Step 3: Repair the table
Follow these steps to run the SQL statement to repair the table.
- In the tree to the left, click on the hmailserver database.
The hMailServer database will now be active.
- In the right part of the SQLyog window, click on the Query tab.
- Enter REPAIR TABLE tablename, for example, REPAIR TABLE hm_messages.
- Click on the Execute Current Query button in the toolbar (or select Edit->Execute Query->Execute current query or press F5).
- MySQL should now repair the table. After the table has been repaired, restart the MySQL and than the hMailServer service. Depending on what table is corrupt, a restart of the services may not be required, but we recommend that you always do it.